Welcome to the Home Page of:The Lancaster 7/8 Modified Football TeamUpcoming Dates:Saturday, August 18th- Practice 7:45-10:00 AM(Locker Rooms Open @ 7:30 AM)(Get dropped off by LMS Weight Room...Enter LMS thru Back Doors)Monday, August 20th-thru-Friday, August 24th- Practice 8:45-11:30 AMWhat the athlete needs to do in order to participate in Modified Football next Fall:
What the athlete needs for practice:
- Sign-up Online or contact the LMS Nurse's Office
- Parent permission Slip signed and returned to school nurse
- Be sure the LMS Nurse's Office has a current Physical on file
- Complete the concussion baseline (IMPACT) Test - * This is usually administered in school and is good for 2 years.
- Read the Expectations Page on this site and agree to its terms.
- Molded Football Cleats -or- Screw-in Football Spikes (No Metal on either!)
- Mesh Football Practice Jersey (8th Graders White...7th Graders Red)
- Mouthpiece with strap
- Athletic Jock
- D-Ring Belt
- Water Bottle
- * All other necessary equipment is supplied by the district
What the athlete can do to prepare for the season:
Contact Information:8th Head Coach: Don Hauers- email@example.com Head Coach: Jarrett Sinclair- firstname.lastname@example.orgTradition Starts Here!
- Attend the Annual Lancaster Football Camp (June 25th-28th)
- Stay active!
- Participate in other sports and physical / strenuous activities over the summer.
- General Conditioning (Push-ups, Sit-ups, Running) can be done on your own or with friends!
- See the Ideas for Summer Training Sheet
- The L.H.S. Fitness Center is open in July & August and is free of charge. Call the HS @ 686-3270 for hours.
Last Modified Yesterday at 12:38 PM