2nd Grade Homework
- Please spend 10 to 15 minutes reading each evening. On group days, a reading assignment is provided for the next class. Once this reading is complete, please read any text of your choosing on the following evenings. Some examples of additional readings are:
- Magazines- Time for Kids, Highlights, National Geographic Kids
- E-books- Feel free to read any books or articles on your iPad, Kindle, tablet or other electronic devices.
- Picture books-You are never too old for picture books. Pick up a story book and read it with your parents, grandparents, siblings or friends.
- Parents, please visit the following link if you feel your child is in need of additional sight word support. This list addresses sight words at the kindergarten level through grade 3. Dolch Sight Word List
Last Modified on January 24, 2018