Classroom Discipline Procedures
- Students are expected to be prepared with all supplies for classes.
- Students are expected to complete homework on time.
- Students are expected to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner at all times.
- Students are expected to follow classroom rules and school-wide rules.
- Our team monitors behavior, preparedness, and homework completion on a weekly basis. A checklist is used to keep track of student infractions.
- Students will lose Friday free time according to how many infractions they incur throughout the week.
- Discipline and behavior issues are initially handled by the classroom teacher. If need be, issues regarding students are referred to school administrators.
- The school has a discipline documentation procedure in place. Documentation will be placed in student files and sent home to parents.
Last Modified on April 1, 2015