Speech Impairment Level of Service:
· Services provided two or more times per week.
· Therapy can be provided on a group and/or individual basis.
· An IEP is prepared for the student with goals for the year.
· A progress report is sent home quarterly.
· Student has an annual review each year that the child has an IEP.
· The Student is classified and must qualify.
Speech Improvement Level of Service;
· Level of service is two times or less per week (direct/indirect).
· Therapy provided in groups.
· Progress reports are dependent upon building (1-3x per year).
· No classification, supplemental service.
· Student must have a need for service, however testing not necessary.
· No IEP or annual review. Recommendations for following year are provided.*** Speech Impaired students receive services from the start and end date specified on the IEP***Speech improvement students receive services generally from mid september through the end of May