What do I need for Physical Education?
SNEAKERS – ALL CLASSES
- ALL STUDENTS MUST WEAR SNEAKERS that cover the entire top of foot and back of foot. Tie or Velcro is fine.
- NOT ACCEPTABLE: Mary Jane’s (one strap across top of foot), boots, slip on shoes (no ties or no Velcro-VANS), Bella ballerina, Crocs, hiking sandals
MEDICALS - ALL CLASSES
- A parent note for one or two day excuses are given to the classroom teacher.
- Any excuses for longer than 2 days must come from a doctor.
- Any medical excuses from a doctor must be followed with a note of return date from the doctor.
GLASSES / JEWELRY
- Glasses, jewelry, and money should be left in the classroom. NO bracelets, No Live Strong, gel, or Silly Bands NOTHING ATTACHED to belt loops (money purses, anti-bacterial cleaners)
- Girl’s may wear post earrings nothing dangling
Kindergarten : P.E. class 4 times a week for 30 minutes
1st Grade: P.E. class 4 times a week for 30 minutes.2nd & 3rd Grades: P.E. class 3 times a week for 40 minutes.
- Know your P.E. days and wear comfortable clothing and sneakers to school. There is no time to allow students to change into sneakers.
- Velcro sneakers are ALLOWED. Please make sure they fit properly-sneaker doesn’t come off when child kicks his/her foot.
- Keep your child comfortable and safe have him or her wear sneakers everyday!