EXTRA CREDIT OPPORTUNITIES
1) Come in before or after school for a make-up lesson.
2) Play 3 Major Scales at a high level for Mrs. Mallory.
3) Attend a concert and bring in a concert program signed by a member of the performing ensemble.
(This includes everything from Middle School concerts to local church group to the Buffalo Philharmonic)
4) Attend a concert, return a program and a short essay on their favorite piece. Explain why you enjoyed the piece using music terms (melody, tempo, dynamics, etc.)
5) Write a short essay on what music means to you.
6) Take private lessons outside of school. (Must bring in note from parent and/or private lesson teacher)
7) Write a short biography on a famous musician.8) Present another idea to Mrs. Mallory to approve.