EXTRA CREDIT OPPORTUNITIES
1) Come in before school (Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday) for a make-up lesson.
2) Play 3 Major Scales by memory for Mrs. Mallory.
3) Attend a concert and bring in a concert program signed by a member of the performing ensemble.
(This includes everything from Middle School concerts to local church group to the Buffalo Philharmonic)
4) Attend a concert, return a program and a short essay on their favorite piece. Explain why you enjoyed the piece using music terms (melody, tempo, dynamics, etc.)
5) Write a short essay on what music means to you.
6) Take private lessons outside of school. (Must bring in note from parent and/or private lesson teacher)
7) Write a short biography on a famous musician.
8) Research the History of your instrument.
9) Learn to play Happy Birthday on your instrument.
10) Compose a song for your instrument.
11) Play 5 Major scales at a high level for Mrs. Mallory.
12) Perform outside of school and bring in signed note from parents.
13) Come up with another idea and present it to Mrs. Mallory.