Mrs. Rivera’s Classroom Supply List
I organize and store your child’s supplies in a container with his/her name on it. As the school year goes on, I replenish from what you send in. Any supplies that your child does not use during the school year will be sent back to you at the end of the year. I am including a sheet of labels with your child’s name on them to make the labeling process easier for you!
Please label the following supplies with your child’s name:
· 1 bottle of liquid glue
· 20 glue sticks (or more) – you only need to label each package
· 4 boxes of 24 Crayola crayons (changed every 10 weeks)
· 24 sharpened #2 pencils
· 1 box of 8 classic colored washable markers
· 1 box of 8 skinny washable markers
· 1 small pink eraser
· 1 pair of metal scissors
· 1 white one-inch binder with a window in front (so a sheet of paper can slide in front
· 4 pocket folders with prongs (1 red, 1 yellow, 1 blue, 1 green)
· 2 marble composition notebooks
· 2 school supply boxes
Please do not label the following supplies, as they will be used as community items, for the entire class
· 2 boxes of tissues
· 4-6 low odor, dry erase markers (any color, any thickness)
· 1 box of gallon zip-loc bags
· 1 box of sandwich zip-loc bags
· 1 bottle of antibacterial hand sanitizer
An old men’s t-shirt works best
For sanitary reasons, please send in a pair of headphones for your child to use while on the computer and iPad. Children are most comfortable with the over-the-head variety, as opposed to ear buds.
Change of Clothes
A set of extra clothes including a shirt, shorts/pants, socks, and a pair of underwear. Please put this in a labeled zip-loc bag to be stored in your child’s cubby for bathroom emergencies or spills.
I plan to take our class outside for recess all year – rain, shine, and even in snow! Some parents prefer to have an old pair of sneakers stored at school for playing outside. In the winter I will ask you to send in snow pants, boots, hats, and gloves so your child is dressed appropriately for the weather.