Graduates & Former StudentsThe Lancaster High School Counseling Center maintains transcript documentation on all students who attended and/or graduated from LHS. Official copies of your transcript will be sent to colleges or employers upon request.To have a copy of your transcript sent, call (716) 686-3258 or -3259, with the following information ready. Please anticipate a three business day turnaround time.
Transcript Request Form (.doc)
- Your full name (and maiden name if applicable)
- Date of birth
- Year of graduation/dates of attendance
- Phone number where you can be reached from 8 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Name of institution to receive transcript
- Complete mailing address of the institution, including zip code
- Name of contact person at the institution
- OR Fax number, including area code
Last Modified on May 12, 2014