· Provide a safe, inviting, creative and fun environment for all students to succeed.
· Establish responsible and productive members of the Lancaster community.
· Create a successful transition between middle and high school.
· Provide academic enrichment and assistance.
· Improve organization and communication skills with both peers and adults.
· Explore career planning and course selection with an understanding of how the credit system works utilizing technological as well as interpersonal skills.
· Promote life-long learning skills, problem-solving and decision-making strategies.
· Enhance the high school experience in academics, student character and high school life.