Girls Modified Volleyball Sign-ups 2018
Calendar has be UPDATED!!!
Sign-ups for fall sports will take place ONLINE Fall Sign up Forms
Those students who need an injury or medical release will be scheduled for an appointment with the school physician.
Any player who does not have a PHYSICAL, PERMISSION SLIP, MEDICAL INTERVIEW AND IMPACT TEST CANNOT TRYOUT.
Please read “Notes to Coaches” to review necessary information regarding injuries and medical clearance. If you have any questions, please call the health office at 686-3223
Sign up for “Remind101”Email & Txt Message Updates. See the Girls Modified Volleyball webpage.
- Check the Modified Girls Website for summer activities, tryouts, Camps & Updates!!
Lancaster Camp-->2017 Lancaster Summer Camp Flyer
- Nurses Interview at LMS - August 14th @ 10:00am (10-20 minutes)
- Makeup dates: contact Mrs. Davis (LMS Nurse) @ 686-3225
Try-outs Required: (1) plain white T-shirt with no writing, NO tank tops. (2) 3-4 Safety Pins.
(5) Tryouts 2
(6) 1st Day of School
(7) Tryouts 4
(10) Team Practice
(11) Team Practice
(12) Team Practice
*Parent Mtg 4.00
2.30-4.30PM*Cuts will be made after the 3rd & 4th tryout if they are required.
*You do not have to have any experience to tryout for the team.Tryout Quick Facts:
- Each day a specific skill set will be taught. (Forearm Passing, Over Hand Passing, & Serving/Hitting)
- Individuals will be evaluated the following day.
- Experience is not required, the modified programs focus is on learning athletic skills and game rules.
- Experienced/past players will be on hand as mentors to assist you with each skill set.
- Tryouts will be conducted in a closed Gym, no parents or sibling will be allowed in the gym.
- This is a team sport and 100% commitment to he team is essential! Check the Calendar in the left margin for more details.(exceptions may include religion class, doctors appointment, family engagements, grandma's 80th birthday etc...talk to the coach if you have any questions or concerns)
Stay active and enjoy your summer vacation!
*Any student-athletes that attends the informational meeting in their designated building will receive these forms.*Any student-athlete transferring to Lancaster Middle School should contact Mrs Davis in the Health office 686-3225.Any individual questions or concerns may be directed to Coach Vogl.