LMS HSA News
Stay tuned for more info.
- Our Great American Magazine Sale has wrapped up! Thank you so much to everyone who took orders and supported our HSA fundraiser! Magazine orders can still be placed online and LMS will still get credit for it! To order, go to gaschoolstore.com and enter school code 2649358. Enter student's first and last name so they get credit for the order. Orders will be accepted until Dec. 31 2018. Prizes will be distributed at a later date (Jan/Feb) when all orders are paid and accounted for.
- Our next apparel sale has begun! Order forms will be sent home with students and we also have an online ordering option as well. Delivery will be before Christmas.
For more information or to print an order form, see Apparel Sale tab to the left.
- Don't forget to send in your membership envelopes! Your $5 donation is appreciated! We will raffle off a gift certificate for Salvatore's at our November HSA Meeting!
The 1st place 7th and 8th grade homerooms at the end of the contest will win breakfast for their homeroom!!Box Tops can be dropped off in the Main Office. Please place trimmed box tops in a ziploc bag with homeroom number written on it. Please check for expired Box Tops before sending them in. We cannot send expired Box Tops and do not get credit for them.Please register to Lancaster Middle School on the Box Tops website.
- Keep saving your Box Tops!! Our LMS contest will run from October 1st 2018 through April 1st 2019.
We are pleased to announce that our Lancaster Middle School is registered for the TOPS in Education program, a new fundraising program created by TOPS Friendly Markets. You can raise money for our school when you purchase participating TOPS brand, TopCare® or Full CircleTM products with your TOPS BonusPlusSM or BonusCard®. TOPS contributes a percentage of every purchase to our school. How It Works TopsMarkets.com/Education.First, register your TOPS BonusPlusSM or BonusCard® and select our school from the registered list found at Throughout the school year when you shop at TOPS and purchase participating products with your TOPS BonusPlusSM or BonusCard,® TOPS contributes a percentage of the purchase to our school. We will use the funds raised for the areas that need it most—field trips, assemblies, and more. What Products Qualify? Most TOPS brand, TopCare® and Full Circle™ products qualify.* Go to to learn more about these brands. Spread the Word! Encourage your family and friends to register their TOPS BonusPlusSM or BonusCard® and select our school at to help raise money for our school each time they shop too!It's Easy to Raise Money for Lancaster Middle School:1 Visit TopsMarkets.com/Education to register your BonusCard and select Lancaster Middle School!!!2 Purchase participating TOPS Brand products with your BonusCard.3 Tops sends the money raised to our school for programs.
- Free Money for Lancaster Middle School from TOPS in Education program!