Welcome to the Home Page of:The Lancaster 7/8 Modified Football TeamUpcoming Dates:Monday, October 22nd- Practice 2:45-5:00 PMTuesday, October 23rd-7th @ Silver Creek 5:00 PM-7th Helmets/Shoulder Pads turned in after game8th- Practice 2:45-5:00 PMWednesday, October 24th-8th vs. Orchard Park 4:30 PM-8th Helmets/Shoulder Pads turned in after game7th- No Practice!!!Thursday, October 25th- No Practice...Get All Cloth Washed!!!Friday, October 26th- Pizza Party 2:30-4:00 PM-Turn in all Cloth...Washed & DryWhat the athlete needs to do in order to participate in Modified Football next Fall:
What the athlete needs for practice:
- Sign-up Online or contact the LMS Nurse's Office
- Parent permission Slip signed and returned to school nurse
- Be sure the LMS Nurse's Office has a current Physical on file
- Complete the concussion baseline (IMPACT) Test - * This is usually administered in school and is good for 2 years.
- Read the Expectations Page on this site and agree to its terms.
- Molded Football Cleats -or- Screw-in Football Spikes (No Metal on either!)
- Mesh Football Practice Jersey (8th Graders White...7th Graders Red)
- Mouthpiece with strap
- Athletic Jock
- D-Ring Belt
- Water Bottle
- * All other necessary equipment is supplied by the district
What the athlete can do to prepare for the season:
Contact Information:8th Head Coach: Don Hauers- firstname.lastname@example.org Head Coach: Jarrett Sinclair- email@example.comTradition Starts Here!
- Attend the Annual Lancaster Football Camp (June 25th-28th)
- Stay active!
- Participate in other sports and physical / strenuous activities over the summer.
- General Conditioning (Push-ups, Sit-ups, Running) can be done on your own or with friends!
- See the Ideas for Summer Training Sheet
- The L.H.S. Fitness Center is open in July & August and is free of charge. Call the HS @ 686-3270 for hours.
Last Modified on Friday at 4:59 PM