Welcome to the Home Page of:The Lancaster 7/8 Modified Football TeamUpcoming Dates:2022 Youth Football Camp Early-Bird Registration ends 5/6/22Online Sign-ups for Fall Modified Football will take place 5/9-5/16/22via the Athletics Page on lancasterschools.org7th Grade Google Classroom Code =7th Grade Remind App Class =Text #:Text this message:8th Grade Google Classroom Code =8th Grade Remind App Class =Text #:Text this message:*Please join the appropriate classroom this week*
You should have for practice:
-Helmet/Mouth guard/Mask/Water bottle/Practice Jersey
-Shorts/T-Shirt/Sweat pants/Long sleeve shirt
-A ride to/from practice pre-arrangedWhat the athlete needs to do in order to participate in Modified Football next Fall:
What the athlete needs for practice:
- Sign-up Online or contact the LMS Nurse's Office
- Parent permission Slip signed and returned to school nurse
- Be sure the LMS Nurse's Office has a current Physical on file
- Complete the concussion baseline (IMPACT) Test - * This is usually administered in school and is good for 2 years.
- Read the Expectations Page on this site and agree to its terms.
- Molded Football Cleats -or- Screw-in Football Spikes (No Metal on either!)
- Mesh Football Practice Jersey (8th Graders White...7th Graders Red)
- Mouthpiece with strap
- Athletic Jock
- D-Ring Belt
- Water Bottle
- Lowers (Girdle/Black Pants with Pads) *Optional to Buy on Own
- * All other necessary equipment is supplied by the district
What the athlete can do to prepare for the season:
Contact Information:8th Head Coach: Don Hauser- firstname.lastname@example.org Head Coach: Jarrett Sinclair- email@example.comTradition Starts Here!
- Attend the Lancaster Football Camp (6/27-6/30/22) https://golancasterfootball.com/2022/media/Lancaster-Football-Summer-Camp-2022.pdf
- Stay active!
- Participate in other sports and physical / strenuous activities over the summer.
- General Conditioning (Push-ups, Sit-ups, Running) can be done on your own or with friends!
- See the Ideas for Summer Training Sheet
- The L.H.S. Fitness Center is open in July & August and is free of charge. Call the HS @ 686-3270 for hours.
Last Modified on May 4, 2022