· Students are to remain seated at all times.
· Students are not to talk without permission.
· Students are expected to stay busy at their seat doing assigned work.
· Students will not be allowed to sleep and must keep their head up, off of their desk and off of their hands, at all times.
· Students are not allowed to leave the room except at designated times or with the permission of the in-school supervisor.
· Students are expected to respectfully cooperate with all instructors and staff.
FAILURE to follow all of the above rules may lead to additional suspension. (In some cases the student will be sent home when excessive misbehavior occurs.)