Lancaster High School's attendance policy also applies to Physical Education classes. It states that students must be present a minimum of 85% of the time in order to receive credit for the course.
Level 1- Counselor notification/intervention
Grade Absences Course
11/12 10 Full Year
9/10 10 Full Year
* After 6 absences the teacher will make a phone call home.
Level 2- Audit (denial of credit)
Grade Absences (allowed) Course
11/12 14 Full Year
9/10 14 Full Year
* As stated in the school's attendance policy, class make-ups must be arranged with the teacher within 5 school days of the excused absence or they can not be made up.
* This make up will only count toward your participation grade, it can not erase an absence (counted toward the attendance policy).
* Unprepared and class cuts can not be made up, therefore the student will not receive credit for that day.
* For further information on attendance policy please check student handbook