Lancaster Central School District
Teacher Mentor Program
It is widely understood that collegial nurturing by experienced professionals can enhance the instructional skills of new teachers. As a mentor you will be able to help our new teachers:
- implement effective classroom leadership strategies
- regularly use proven and research-based instructional techniques
- develop appropriate relationships with their students, as well as their colleagues
- establish positive communication with the parents of their students
- The time that you spend with a new teacher will significantly impact that person's life, as well as the thousands of students that they'll teacher during their career.
Applications for the 2019-2020 school year are due to Mrs. Karen Marchioli at the District Office by March 31, 2019.
2016-2017 LCSD Non-Tenured Teacher Sample Collection Review Process (APPR Agreement)