Physical Education Expectations
You are expected to:
- Be safe
- Respect everyone and equipment
- Listen and follow directions
- Be Prepared
- Show good sportsmanship and play fair
- Try your best!
- Participate in all activities
- Show teamwork and cooperation
- In order to participate in physical education class, students must wear athletic sneakers. All physical education clothing must be different from the clothes that are work to school that day.
- Students that are unprepared will lose daily participation points.
- All jewelry must be removed for the students' safety.
- We are not responsible for any lost items, students should leave valuables in their hall locker.
- For medicals - A one day excuse will be allowed with a written note from a parent or guardian. Anything longer than one day requires a doctor's note. A second doctors note is needed to resume participation in physical education.
Failure to adhere to these expectations will result in loss of daily points, removal from activity and/or phone call home.
Last Modified on February 13, 2019