INTRODUCTION TO OCCUPATIONS
1. Pen and/or pencil every day.
2. Notebook - to include
- A complete Table of Contents.
- All handouts, tests and project grade sheets.
- All pages numbered in the upper right hand corner of each sheet.
- All pages held in a tree ring notebook.
- Notebooks will be turned in for grading at the 9th and 19th week.
- Each semester there will be a number of quizzes typically given on Thursdays.
- Quizzes will include topics covered in class, in the handouts, lab work and/or reading assignments.
- Attendance is taken every day. Class cuts will not be tolerated. Respective principals will be notified.
- Class lates will be recorded and school policy will be enforced.
- It is your responsibility as a student to make up all work within five class days of your absence. If not, it will be recorded as a 0.
- Attendance is essential because of the nature of the class. Excessive absence will effect your grade! See attencance policy in your handbook.
- You will be graded on all projects.
- Once due dates are established students will be penalized 1 point for each school date the project is late
- 50% project average
- 25% quiz average
- 25% class participation
- Final exam is a state proficiency exam. You must take and pass this exam in order to receive credit for this course.
Last Modified on March 4, 2019