SUNY: ERIE - ADVANCED STUDIES
SUNY: Erie Community College’s Advanced Studies Program is open to all high school juniors or seniors of average or better academic ability interested in beginning their college studies while still in high school.
Current as of December 2019
BUSINESS COURSES OFFERING ADVANCED STUDIES CREDIT
- Business and Personal Law = PA205: Intro to Law
- Business Mathematics = BU233: Consumer Finance
- Principles of Accounting = BU120: Intro to Accounting
ACADEMY OF FINANCE
- AOF: Success Strategies = GS111: College Success Skills
- AOF: Microsoft Office = DA106: Intro to Microcomputers
- AOF: Principles of Accounting = BU120: Intro to Accounting
- AOF: Financial Planning = BU233: Consumer Finance
OTHER HIGH SCHOOL COURSES
Review the course description guide for additional courses offering dual-enrollment with SUNY Erie
To request credits to be transferred, a transcript must be requested from SUNY: Erie.