Welcome to Lancaster High School
* All 12th grade students in New York State are required to be vaccinated against meningococcal disease.
* This vaccine is required for school attendance.
* Per the NYS Health Dept., students whose Meningococcal Vaccine is not up to date will not be allowed to attend school until they are fully vaccinated.
* Please submit proof of this vaccine to the Health Office by August 1st.
Submit relevant documentation via--
- fax: 686-3268
- mail - Lancaster High School
Attn: Health Office
1 Forton Drive
Lancaster, NY 14086
- drop it off in the locked drop box to the right of the LHS Main Entrance doors
School Nurse: Liz Ceppaglia, R.N.
Secretary: Paula Scarpello
Please send all faxes to the