How can I, as a parent, figure out what my child has for homework on a daily basis?
       Check your child's agenda
       Check the Teacher's Classroom Webpage 
       Check Parent Portal  
    I feel that my child is in need of extra help, what are my options?
       Contact the teacher of the subject area that your child is experiencing difficulty with. 
       Homework Help is available Monday - Friday from 2:30 - 3:30 P.M.  However, Late Buses are only available Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. You will need to pick up your child on Monday and Friday.
       Tutor contacts are available through your child's school counselor or the Lancaster Youth 
       Bureau, 683-4444.
    If your child is still experiencing difficulty in a subject area,
    please call your child's school counselor!
Last Modified on December 12, 2016