(Requirements and Information)
- Lancaster Central School District is currently accepting applications for the Universal Pre-kindergarten Lottery for 2020-2021. Applications are due by March 20, 2020.
- You must be a legal resident of the Lancaster Central School District.
- Your child must be 4 years old on or before December 1, 2020.
- Your child must be potty-trained before school begins.
- A lottery is used to fill available slots for the pre-kindergarten program.
- Parents will be notified of the lottery results via US Mail approximately two weeks after the lottery.
- The pre-kindergarten program, currently provided by Carousel Academy, is located at 149 Central Avenue, Lancaster (in the former Central Avenue Elementary school building).
- Parents are responsible for transporting their child to and from the program.
- The pre-kindergarten program runs 2.5 hours per day, 5 days a week.
- The program follows the district calendar.
- Classes are offered in the morning (9:00-11:30 a.m.) and afternoon (12:15-2:45 p.m.). These times may be subject to change. If you have any questions about the lottery process or registration, please contact the District Office at 686-3390. Thank you!