Welcome to Lancaster High School
If you plan on getting a job this summer --
Make sure you get your working papers before you leave for summer break. Stop by the Health Office for an application or you can print one off the website. The Health Office will be open during exam week.
You do not need to have a job in order to obtain working papers.
* All 12th grade students in New York State are required to be vaccinated against meningococcal disease.
* This vaccine is required for school attendance.
* Per the NYS Health Dept., students whose Meningococcal Vaccine is not up to date will not be allowed to attend school until they are fully vaccinated.
* Please submit proof of this vaccine to the Health Office by August 1st.
Submit relevant documentation via--
- fax: 686-3268
- mail - Lancaster High School
Attn: Health Office
1 Forton Drive
Lancaster, NY 14086
- drop it off in the locked drop box to the right of the LHS Main Entrance doors
School Nurse: Liz Ceppaglia, R.N.
Secretary: Paula Scarpello
Please send all faxes to the