Welcome to Lancaster High School
* Please submit updated physicals to the Health Office by August 1st
** particularly important if you are a Fall Sports Athlete **
* All 12th grade students in New York State are required to be vaccinated against meningococcal disease.
* This vaccine is required for school attendance.
* Per the NYS Health Dept., students whose Meningococcal Vaccine is not up to date will not be allowed to attend school until they are fully vaccinated.
* Please submit proof of this vaccine to the Health Office by August 1st.
Submit relevant documentation via--
- fax: 686-3268
- mail - Lancaster High School
Attn: Health Office
1 Forton Drive
Lancaster, NY 14086
- drop it off in the locked drop box to the right of the LHS Main Entrance doors
* Applications can be brought into the LHS Main Office Monday through Friday between 9 AM and Noon, dropped in the locked drop box to the rignt of the Main Entrance doors, or faxed to 686-3268.
* An email will be sent to you when your working card is ready for pickup.
* Working cards may be picked up from the LHS Main Office Monday through Friday between 9 AM and Noon.
School Nurse: Liz Ceppaglia, R.N.
Secretary: Paula Scarpello
Please send all faxes to the