Welcome to the Health OfficePhone: 686-3225 Fax: 686-3223Jenny Davis, RN - NurseBeverly Kulpa - Secretary
LOOKING FORWARD TO 2020-2021
Get a jumpstart on updating your health information kept on file in the Nurse's Office!
1. Sign up online May 11-18, 2020. Go to the Fall Sports information tab on the Lancaster Middle School Health Office website, and then print an Athletic Consent Form and bring it to the interview in August.
2. You must have a current physical (dated on/after August 1, 2019). The physical must have a provider signature, with a health assessment (Health Examination form can be found on the Lancaster Middle School Health Office website - tab Health Forms). A summary document is NOT accepted. Email the physical to email@example.com before August 1, 2020.
3. ImPACT Testing for incoming 7th graders will be completed during their physical education distance learning class. It is good for two years and readministered again every two years and as needed per state and district guidelines.
4. All athletes must attend a sport specific interview in August. Sport Interviews will take place at the Lancaster Middle School health office (unless noted):
DATE/TIME COACH SPORT
8/18/20 8:00 am Hunter Modififed GIrls Soccer
8/18/20 9:00 am Debbins/Schmitt Modified Boys Soccer
8/18/20 10:00 am Czine Mod Boys/Girls Cross
8/19/20 11:30 am Hauser Modified Football - 8th Gr
8/19/20 12:30 pm Sinclair Modified Football - 7th Gr
8/19/20 1:30 pm Pawlowski Modified Cheerleading
8/20/20 11:30 am TBD Modified Girls Field Hockey
8/20/20 12:30 pm DiGiacomo Modified Girls Volleyball
8/20/20 1:30 pm Pavlovich Modified Boys Volleyball
8/24/20 10:30 am @ LHS Besch Extramural Tennis
PARENTS OF SEVENTH GRADE STUDENTS
1. All students entering 7th grade must have the meningococcal vaccine before September 1, 2020.
2. All 7th grade students must have a current health examination completed by a New York State licensed provider on file at school by October 1, 2020. The Health Examination form can be found on the Lancaster Middle School Health Office website - tab Health Forms.New York State Law requires physical examinations of children when they:
-are new entrants
-are in grades K, 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11
-participate in interscholastic sports
-apply for working papers
Please contact the LMS Health Office with any questions or concerns. Contact us at 686-3225 or firstname.lastname@example.org