Welcome to the Home Page of:The Lancaster 7/8 Modified Football TeamUpcoming Dates:October 25th- 7th Practice 2:45-5:00October 26th- 7th Practice 2:45-5:00October 27th- 7th vs. Iroquois 5:00
-HELMETS/SHOULDER PADS HANDED-IN AFTER GAME
-LOCKERS CLEANED OUT...CLOTH TAKEN HOME TO GET WASHED
10/28- NO PRACTICE
10/29- End-of-Year Party 2:30-4:00 Small Gym
-Washed Jersey's/Pants Handed-in7th Grade Google Classroom Code = hiheten7th Grade Remind App Class = 7th Mod Football '21Text #: 81010Text this message: @7thmodfoot8th Grade Google Classroom Code = i5c63pw8th Grade Remind App Class = LancasterModFootball21Text #: 81010Text this message: @e3c2ec*Please join the appropriate classroom this week*
You should have for practice:
-Helmet/Mouth guard/Mask/Water bottle/Practice Jersey
-Shorts/T-Shirt/Sweat pants/Long sleeve shirt
-A ride to/from practice pre-arrangedWhat the athlete needs to do in order to participate in Modified Football next Fall:
What the athlete needs for practice:
- Sign-up Online or contact the LMS Nurse's Office
- Parent permission Slip signed and returned to school nurse during August Interview
- Be sure the LMS Nurse's Office has a current Physical on file
- Complete the concussion baseline (IMPACT) Test - * This is usually administered in school and is good for 2 years.
- Read the Expectations Page on this site and agree to its terms.
- Molded Football Cleats -or- Screw-in Football Spikes (No Metal on either!)
- Mesh Football Practice Jersey (8th Graders Red...7th Graders White)
- Mouthpiece with strap
- Athletic Jock
- D-Ring Belt
- Water Bottle
- Lowers (Girdle/Black Pants with Pads) *Optional to Buy on Own
- * All other necessary equipment is supplied by the district
What the athlete can do to prepare for the season:
Contact Information:8th Head Coach: Don Hauser- email@example.com Head Coach: Jarrett Sinclair- firstname.lastname@example.orgTradition Starts Here!
- Attend the Annual Lancaster Football Camp (6/28/21-7/1/21) https://golancasterfootball.com/2021/media/summer-camp-2021.pdf
- Stay active!
- Participate in other sports and physical / strenuous activities over the summer.
- General Conditioning (Push-ups, Sit-ups, Running) can be done on your own or with friends!
- See the Ideas for Summer Training Sheet
- The L.H.S. Fitness Center is open in July & August and is free of charge. Call the HS @ 686-3270 for hours.
Last Modified about 8 minutes ago