5th Grade TechnologyMr. Canaski - Room B200
Welcome to the 5th grade Technology Website. This website will be updated periodically with important information. Below are some important notes about this upcoming school year.
- As a teacher my goal this year is to help your 5th grade technology student reach their full potential in the content that we will be able to cover.
- Students will be receiving their Google Classroom code for Tech from their classroom teachers.
- All students should come to my in-school or virtual classroom prepared. In school students will bring their earbuds and Chromebooks with them to class.
- Students are expected to work on course work weekly.
- Students should not be working on Tech longer than their scheduled time (About 30 min).
- Assignments/Activities are due by the Google Classrooms due date. I will not be able to go back and grade late work. Missing assignments will be marked as a 0. Please keep up on assignments/activities.
- If you are using a device different from what the district issued you may run into compatibility issues. If students are not able to access G-Suite items they may be using the wrong account. Follow the link for a video showing you how to make sure you are on the right account.
- Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.
Last Modified on September 28, 2021