- Student Expectations
- Students are expected to conduct themselves safely during all activities.
- Students are expected to bring a pencil to class daily.
- Students are expected to be mentally and physically ready for activities and lessons.
- Students are expected to hand assignments and projects in on time.
- Students are expected understand consequences for not following rules.
- Classroom and Workshop Rules
- Safety is the Students responsibility.
- Remember if you are being safe then you are keeping others safe too!
- No running, fighting, or horseplay is allowed at any time.
- Safety goggles or glasses will be used at all time in the designated area.
- All jewelry and watches must be removed upon entering the work area.
- Hair MUST be tied back as well as long sleeves and hoodie strings.
- Only one person at a time per machine.
- Students must stand away from the machine operator and not be a distraction.
- The machine must be turned off and stopped before removing any materials or making any adjustments.
- Caution must be used when moving materials around the room. Sharp edges should always be down.
- Each student is responsible for cleaning up his/her work station including: tools, scraps, dust, and garbage. A
- All accident (tool or personal) must be reported to the teacher immediately.
- An instructor must be present in the room at all times while students are working.
- Students WILL take responsibilities for their actions.
- Breaking any rule can result in loss of privileges indefinitely.
Use Common sense and treat each other with respect!
Last Modified on February 14, 2019