5th Grade TechnologyMr. Canaski - Room C215a
Welcome to the 5th grade Technology Website. This website will be updated periodically with important information. Below are some important notes about this upcoming school year.
- As a teacher, my goal is to help your 5th grade technology student reach their full potential in the content that we will be able to cover.
- All students should come to my classroom prepared. Students will bring their earbuds and Chromebooks with them to class.
- Students are expected to complete activities in class!
- Assignments/Activities are due by the Google Classrooms due date. Missing assignments will be marked as a 0 if not completed by the end of the quarter.
- We will be building projects that may require students to provide materials such as: 2 liter pop bottle, cardboard (like a cereal box), duct tape, and other recyclable items.
- Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.
Last Modified Yesterday at 10:13 AM