The Lancaster Trap team has partnered with West Falls Conservation Society for the 2018 New York State High School Clay Target League. The League’s success is dependent on the trust it instills in every student athlete, coach, shooting range member, parent, and school official. The assured reliance on character, ability, and truthfulness for each person will create an entrusted safe environment that everyone will enjoy.
Any student athlete is eligible to participate if he/she:
- Is 12 years old as of August 31st, AND
- In grade six through twelve, AND
- Has completed a League-approved firearm safety certification program, AND
- Meets all school curricular activity eligibility requirements, AND
- Completed the NYS HEAD’s Concussion Assessment*, AND
- Complies with the League’s Policies & Procedures, AND
- If the team has the capacity to accommodate the student
* *The NYSHSCTL is gender complaint under Title IX and has Adaptive integration- Special need student athletes may utilize coach assistance and/or apparatuses at any time while shooting.