Welcome to the Home Page of:The Lancaster 7/8 Modified Football TeamUpcoming Dates:"THE SEASON MAY START IN AUGUST...BUT TRAINING FOR NEXT SEASON BEGINS NOW!!!"August 14th- Nurse Interviews...then...Equipment Hand-out8th Graders @ 12:00-1:30 PM7th Graders @ 1:00-2:30 PMAugust 22nd- 1st Day of Practice!!!(8:30-11:30)(FYI: As of 7/16 we have been informed that our starting date has been pushed back to August 22nd as our first day of practice)**August, September, & October Schedules have been posted...check them out to see our dates/times**What the athlete needs to do in order to participate in Modified Football next Fall:
What the athlete needs for practice:
- Sign-up Online or contact the LMS Nurse's Office
- Parent permission Slip signed and returned to school nurse
- Be sure the LMS Nurse's Office has a current Physical on file
- Complete the concussion baseline (IMPACT) Test - * This is usually administered in school and is good for 2 years.
- Read the Expectations Page on this site and agree to its terms.
- Molded Football Cleats -or- Screw-in Football Spikes (No Metal on either!)
- Mesh Football Practice Jersey (8th Graders Red...7th Graders White)
- Mouthpiece with strap
- Athletic Jock
- D-Ring Belt
- Water Bottle
- * All other necessary equipment is supplied by the district
What the athlete can do to prepare for the season:
Contact Information:8th Head Coach: Don Hauser- email@example.com Head Coach: Jarrett Sinclair- firstname.lastname@example.orgTradition Starts Here!
- Attend the Annual Lancaster Football Camp (July 8th-11th)
- Stay active!
- Participate in other sports and physical / strenuous activities over the summer.
- General Conditioning (Push-ups, Sit-ups, Running) can be done on your own or with friends!
- See the Ideas for Summer Training Sheet
- The L.H.S. Fitness Center is open in July & August and is free of charge. Call the HS @ 686-3270 for hours.
Last Modified on Wednesday at 3:08 PM