Welcome to the Home Page of:The Lancaster 7/8 Modified Football Team"If using phone...Be sure to click on the PAGES TAB to left for additional information"7th Grade Upcoming Dates:9/21- Practice 2:30-4:45PM-Individual & Team Pictures-Red Jerseys for Team Picture9/22- Practice 2:30-4:45PM9/25- Practice 2:30-4:45PM9/26- Practice 2:30-4:45PM9/27- vs. Frontier 7:00-Wear Shirt/Tie to School-Going Home...return back at 5:00PM-Attendance taken at 5:15PM-Red Jerseys for Game-Bus leaves at 5:45PM9/28- Practice T.B.A. (Open House)9/29- Practice 2:30-4:45PM7th Grade Google Classroom Code =qml4iw77th Grade Remind App Class =Text #: 81010Text this message: @e79edh48th Grade Google Classroom Code =8th Grade Remind App Class =Text #: 81010Text this message:@mod8fo*Please join the appropriate classroom this week*
You should have for practice:
-Helmet/Mouth guard/Mask/Water bottle/Practice Jersey
-Shorts/T-Shirt/Sweat pants/Long sleeve shirt
-A ride to/from practice pre-arrangedWhat the athlete needs to do in order to participate in Modified Football next Fall:
What the athlete needs for practice:
- Sign-up Online or contact the LMS Nurse's Office
- Parent permission Slip signed and returned to school nurse
- Be sure the LMS Nurse's Office has a current Physical on file
- Complete the concussion baseline (IMPACT) Test - * This is usually administered in school and is good for 2 years.
- Read the Expectations Page on this site and agree to its terms.
- Molded Football Cleats -or- Screw-in Football Spikes (No Metal on either!)
- Mesh Football Practice Jersey (8th Graders Red...7th Graders White)
- Mouthpiece with strap
- Athletic Jock
- D-Ring Belt
- Water Bottle
- Lowers (Girdle/Black Pants with Pads) - Buy early from Dicks, Amazon,etc... don't wait until the first day of practice and find out that stores are out of stock!
- * All other necessary equipment is supplied by the district (Helmet / Shoulder pads)
What the athlete can do to prepare for the season:
Contact Information:8th Head Coach: Don Hauser- firstname.lastname@example.org Head Coach: Jarrett Sinclair- email@example.comTradition Starts Here!
- Attend the Lancaster Football Camp (6/26-6/29/23) https://golancasterfootball.com/2023/media/summer-camp.pdf
- Stay active!
- Participate in other sports and physical / strenuous activities over the summer.
- General Conditioning (Push-ups, Sit-ups, Running) can be done on your own or with friends!
- See the Ideas for Summer Training Sheet
- The L.H.S. Fitness Center is open in July & August and is free of charge. Call the HS @ 686-3270 for hours.
Last Modified Yesterday at 7:48 AM