How do I enroll my child in school?

Posted by:

Contact Ms. Debi Mascia, registrar, at 686-3218. The registrar is located at the Central Avenue school building, 149 Central Avenue.

For more information, go to

Proof of age, proof of immunizations, two documents proving residency, court-issued custody papers (if applicable), and most recent report cards/transcripts are required at the time of registration.