How do I inform the board of education of an opinion or a problem?

Posted by:

Attend the public meetings of the board.  A public hearing is open for comments, questions, and concerns. Per policy #1514: Any person wishing to address the board must contact the district clerk by 3pm on the day of a board meeting with their name, address, and topic they wish to speak about.